The Cape Coral Farmers Market, The Surfside Sunset Market, & The Cape Harbour Farmers Market!
All three markets are always overflowing with fresh, local and healthy produce, fruits and foods, along with melt-in-your-mouth baked goods, made-on-site guacamole, salsas, homemade jams & jellies, pickles & olive mixes, cheeses, take home foods and much more.
The closest to the Bird House Villa is the Downtown Farmers Market which is held every Saturday in the morning from 8:00 until 1:00 pm. from October until May. It's just a very short drive and is located at: intersection of S.E. 47th Terrace and S.E. 10th Place.
· Fresh Vegetables & Assorted Produce
· Homemade Foods Including: Jams, Jellies, Sauces, Honey, Breads & Pastries
· Homemade Doggie Treats & Stuff Your Best Friend Can't Live Without
· Flowers, Plants, Shrubs, Trees
· Fresh Meats
· Crafts & Specialty Products
· Ready to Eat Foods
The markets are pet friendly for well behaved pets. All pets should be leashed, controlled and of course cleaned up after.